rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cool stuff...

Today is a great day to be a teacher! One of my new favorite teacher stores is running a great sale! I scored some amazing new activities for my Algebra 1 classroom here. A lot of it was even FREE!!! Yes, you read that right! Let me know what you find too! :)

When I am searching that store I inevitably start chasing those little rabbits that lead me to other thing that lead me to other things that lead...well, you know...Today I ran across this from technologyrocksseriously.com

Isn't that great?!? We all need to learn to keep this in mind! But I am definitely printing it out and hanging in my room. That website has many other great signs you can print out and hang up, too! Check it out!

Check back soon...I'm on my way to harvest more ideas to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment